CVC Supporting Members share in our goal of advancing patient access to interventions to address peripheral artery disease (PAD).
Together, the CVC and our supporting members are furthering the mission of improving overall awareness of PAD to reduce the incidence of PAD and secure patient access to high-quality, cost-effective, endovascular and related treatments across America.
CVC Supporting Members
- Dr. Blaine Borders, Heart Lung and Vascular Clinic, LLC
- Dr. Jeff Carr, Tyler Cardiac and Endovascular Center
- Dr. Nishit Choksi, Dearborn Cardiology
- Dr. Kok Chong, Minimally Invasive Vascular Inc.
- Harry Curley, StreamlineMD, LLC
- Dr. Fransisco Dieguez, Vascardio Heart & Vascular Institute
- Dr. Eric Dippel, Midwest Vascular Institute
- Dr. Manual Gonzalez, Heart & Vascular Center of Miami
- Dr. William Julien, South Florida Vascular Associates
- Dr. Elias Kassab, Dearborn Cardiology
- Dr. Yazan Khatib, First Coast Cardiovascular Institute
- Dr. Ashok Kondur, Dearborn Cardiology
- Dr. David Konur, Cardiovascular Institute of the South
- Dr. Stephen Loehr, Triangle Vascular Associates
- Dr. Michael Mulock, Jefferson Cardiology Association
- Dr. Jerry Niedzwiecki, Advanced Imaging and Interventional Institute AI3
- Dr. Arash Padidar, Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions (MISS)
- Dr. Ralph Redd, Montgomery Vascular Surgery, PC
- David Schmiege, Vein Specialists of America
- Dr. Kyle Sheiko, Michigan Outpatient Vascular Institute
- Dr. Robert Tahara, Allegheny Vein & Vascular
- Dr. Becky Tahara, Allegheny Vein & Vascular
- Dr. Uthan Vivek, North Atlanta Vascular Clinic
- Dr. Dave Vogel, Surgery Center of the Heartland
- Dr. Craig Walker, Cardiovascular Institute of the South
- Dr. Bret Weichmann, Vascular and Interventional Physicians
- Dr. Dan Wunder, Premier Radiology
- Dr. Mary Yost, The Sage Group
- Tara Young, American Vascular Associates
Are you interested in joining the CVC as a supporting member? Click here to learn more.